Saturday, February 7, 2009

Eekum-Bokum

I have a feeling that the updates are gonna be pretty barebones over the next week or so, I have a lot of work I need to do/catch up on. So, I apologize for the last week of less-than-stellar updates, and apologize for the next.



"Breezy" from Final Fantasy VIII. Just a mellow tune to kick things off. Really beautiful, but relaxing.



"Rusty Bucket Bay" from Banjo Kazooie. Wow, who remembers this gem of a game? And don't you dare mention Nuts and Bolts to me.



"Aquanet" from Bomberman 64: The Second Attack. This game was so epic, and I spent many hours in fourth grade trying to get the ending where I beat the devil boss. I never did.

Hm. We need more visitors.

2 comments:

  1. I never got that ending either. D:
    But I still <3 Bomberman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, dude. I killed the Angel boss all of like 20 times, but I could never get the devil.

    ReplyDelete